Effective July 2018
- We do not share, sell or distribute any information gained from anyone through any means, including signing up for our newsletters, purchasing tickets for our performances or programs, donating, paying fees, or through any other services we offer.
- In general, we collect your name and email. For paid transactions such as fees, tickets, or donations, which are made through our site, https://cityballetofcleveland.org/ or through our ticketing site, we collect more information, including name, address and credit card information. This information is only ever used for transactions and communication between City Ballet of Cleveland and its patrons.
- We use website analytics, pixel tags, and cookies to help understand how people use our website and our services, and to look for larger patterns. If at any time non-personal information is connected with personal information, it will all be considered personal information and treated as such.
- The City Ballet of Cleveland Executive Director, Administrative Assistant and select Board members, have access to the data in our systems to carry out our jobs. All data is stored in online systems we use. There is no paper storage of information. Some examples of the systems we’re using: WordPress, other?, and payment processing systems (Paypal, other?).
- With all credit card transactions that occur for City Ballet of Cleveland, there is no storage of credit card information on any local systems. All payment information is stored within secure third party platforms whose business is to do that securely with high levels of encryption. We cannot, for instance, look up your credit card number and use it.