Carnival of the Animals
Saturday, January 20, 2018
At 2:30pm – 3:30 pm at Cleveland City Dance
Who can audition:
• Beginning Ballet and Ballet I students- for the roles Cocks & Hens
• Ballet II students- for the roles of Cuckoos
• 2nd year Beginners & Ballet I- for the roles of Kangaroos
• Ballet II & III-for the Aquarium
• Ballet II & III- for the roles of Fossils
Students will be expected to rehearse on Saturdays beginning mid-February.
1. Outreach Program at local schools. Dancers are required to perform at a minimum of three (3) outreaches in the Spring (April and May), dates TBD
2. One (1) Cleveland City Dance in-studio show: May 5 and May 6.
3. City Ballet of Cleveland Spring Concert: May 12, 2018, 7:00 pm; Breen Center for the Performing Arts
4. Summer Performance: Friday, August TBA, 2018, 7:00 pm; The Grove Amphitheater
A $10 audition fee must accompany the audition application and be received no later than Saturday, January 13, 2018. This is so we can compile the appropriate information packets for each family. The audition fee increases to $20 after January 13, 2018.
A participation fee of $75 is due on February 3, 2018.