Carnival of the Animals Audition
Saturday, January 12, 2019
3:00pm – 4:00 pm
Who can audition:
- Beginning Ballet and Ballet I students- Cocks & Hens
- Ballet II students- Cuckoos
- 2nd year Beginners & Ballet I- Kangaroos
- Ballet II & III- Aquarium
- Ballet II & III- Fossils
Students will be expected to rehearse on Saturdays beginning mid-February.
- Outreach Program at local schools. Dancers are required to perform at a minimum of three (3) outreaches in the Spring (April and May), dates TBD
- One (1) Cleveland City Dance in-studio show: May 18 and May 19, 2019
- City Ballet of Cleveland Spring Concert: May 25, 2019, 7:00 pm; Breen Center for the Performing Arts
- Summer Performance: Friday, August TBA, 2019, 7:00 pm; The Grove Amphitheater
A $10 audition fee must accompany the audition application and be received no later than Saturday, January 13, 2018. This is so we can compile the appropriate information packets for each family. The audition fee increases to $20 after Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Participation fee: $75